Sunday, August 23, 2009

I Love To See the Temple

Today we had the privilege of attending the Oquirrh Mountain Temple dedication via satelite. It was wonderful. In honor of that, I'm posting the opening song of our FHE when the kids were here. Brielle was in charge of song and chose her favorite. Don't you wish your sacrament meeting music leader used this "dance" style of leading? It's Nathan's favorite song, too. Notice how he joins in. I love how at the end, Brielle sings, "This is my secret beauty." When you think about it, she's right. People who are preparing for the temple are beautiful. I like her version!

7 comments:

Joan Morris said...

Cute! I like her version of the words :)

sara cardon said...

What a cutie!! She reminds me of Lucy.:) I guess little girls are always filled with dancing and twirling and singing. And that's good!

Shonna said...

I love it! Nathan was totally into it too. What adorable children.

Shonna said...

Makes me wonder how the primary chorister leads, or is it just little girl tendencies? (Yes, I came back to watch the cute video again.)

Carina said...

So cute! I loved the choreography :).

Michelle said...

She's a blossoming artist. I have to say that looks more like creative dance than song-leading! I love it!

Kristen Mackrory said...

Thanks for posting this so I could watch it. It was fun! :)