Sunday, January 1, 2023

Strengthen Your Testimony

  I have been asked by our Relief Society presidency to prepare a short article for each month's Relief Society newsletter on spiritual preparedness.   I thought I might just as well publish those articles here as well. They publish on the first day of the month.  This is January's article.


In October conference, our prophet gave us strong counsel on how to be spiritually prepared:

“I plead with you to take charge of your own testimony of Jesus Christ and his gospel.  Work for it.  Nurture it so that it will grow.  Feed it truth.  Don’t pollute it with false philosophies of unbelieving men and women.  As you make the continual strengthening of your testimony of Jesus Christ your highest priority, watch for miracles to happen in your life.”           

Russell M. Nelson, October 2022


1 comment:

Shonna said...

I love this! Our testimonies are soooooo important!