Thursday, January 26, 2023

A Great Year of Reading Ahead!

 I love January when I create my "books to read" list for the next year. I write the list in my planner at the first of the year and add to it throughout the year. I love to clean off my bookshelf, leaving books I haven't read yet, putting away ones that I really don't want to read this year, and adding new ones.  I always get new ones for Christmas.  My favorite way to read is in a real, old-fashioned, hold it in my hands book.  But at least half of the books I read each year are on the reading app "Scribd."  It has audio books as well as ones to read.  

This bookshelf is in my bedroom and I love to just look at it and dream. I will add to it as the year goes on.  My rule is that when it is full, I can't order any more books until I read one and take it off the shelf.  It looks like I have a great year of reading ahead.


No comments: