Saturday, January 14, 2023

Special Christmas Gifts

 We received such lovely gifts for Christmas.  Here are some of them:

Gabbi made us this beautiful, folded art out of an old book.  I love it.  I know it took her a lot of hours.  Isn't that cool?

Michelle and Brian showered us with gifts.  Ken got a cool BYU tie and I love my delicious smelling candle.  Santa at their house was so very generous, filling a stocking to overflowing with treasures for each of us.


The Camerons painted this wonderful nativity scene for us, each of them doing one or two pieces.  What a treasure.
And Shonna made this beautiful pendant for me with glass infusion.



Joan gave me this beautiful plaque for my kitchen.  I love it.

Kristen wrote a very meaningful poem for each of us and framed them beautifully.  She made me this beautiful glass infusion and framed Ken's with a picture of a bird they saw together.


I have used a fitbit zip for years.  They no longer make that cheap, clip-on version.  I've been reluctant to switch to a watch, but I am loving it.  Ken gave me the Versa 4 version.  

It was such a wonderful Christmas!

2 comments:

Kristen Mackrory said...

That book is so awesome!! I love it. And hooray for Versa 4. That is the perfect gift for you!

Shonna said...

I'm so glad you got a versa watch! I love my exercise watch and I know you will too. That book really is cool and I love kristen's thoughtful gifts to you both.