Monday, October 3, 2022

The Littlest Library

 

The Littlest LibraryThe Littlest Library by Poppy Alexander
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I admit I did it again. I chose a book by its cover. I saw this cute book at Costco and had to pick it up. The cover is so appealing and it doesn’t hurt that it has the word library in the title.
It wasn’t false advertising. This was a sweet, though predictable novel about a young woman who relocates from a big city to a little English village following the death of her beloved grandmother. She makes friends, contributes to the community, and, of course, falls in love. The characters, though some are underdeveloped, are charming and the idea of turning an old phone booth into a library, so clever. I enjoyed this light read.


View all my reviews

No comments: