Friday, October 14, 2022

Reading

    On each second Friday I do a "fun for me" post.  Sometimes it is something that is fun for me.  Sometimes it is something that is fun for Ken.  Sometimes it is something that is fun for both of us. This is something that is fun for me.  Well, actually Ken enjoys it, too.

It is no secret on this blog that I love reading! As of the date I am writing this, there are 354 book reviews that I have written on this blog.   I read a lot.  I love books of many different genres.  I try to vary what I read.  I read both nonfiction and fiction.  I both read and listen to books.  I also read on my iphone.  But my preference is to read a real book.  I love holding the book, smelling the book, stroking the book.  I also love reviewing the book when I am through reading it. 



Reading truly is fun for me.

1 comment:

Shonna said...

I love reading too! Thanks for teaching me to love reading.