Monday, July 13, 2020

Happy Birthday and Father's Day

My birthday and Father's Day are always close together.  We had a nice celebration of both.  We decided to order dinner from Magelby's.  As we looked at the menu, we realized that ordering a family meal was about the same cost as two meals.  We got a lot of food!  Half of it is still in the freezer for a later day.
I mentioned when we ordered that it was my birthday.  The cake came with a note.  Nothing better than Magelby's chocolate cake.






Chicken Marsala, rolls, salad, vegetables, mashed potatoes, and cake.

A delicious birthday meal

This is a picture of the order for the blanket our daughters and their families gave us for my birthday and Father's Day.   We LOVE it.

We love our beautiful, soft blanket with pictures of our grandchildren on it.
They also gave us a  puzzle of a picture of our family to put together as we shelter at home.


We love these masks: " Not today virus.  I have 14 grandkids to love."  There is a picture of each grandchild.

My friend, Shawna made us delicious shrimp gumbo

I love my Vera Bradley purse from my sister, Joan
And my sister frame and picture from my sister, Pam

1 comment:

Pam said...

Oh, Kay, I LOVE your quilt! All of the large pics of each grandkid are so cute! And your colorful family pic is wonderful! I'm excited to hear about your reunion!