Monday, March 30, 2020

My Favorite Things- Smart Coolers 30 ounce Tumbler

When I'm making a list of my favorite things, I have to include my tumbler.  I keep it full and carry it all over the house with me.  I take it with me when we go on car trips.  I love this thing.  I haven't tried hot drinks in it, but I'm sure it keeps them hot.  It sure keeps my iced drinks cold for many hours.  It comes with a stainless steel straw and a little cleaning brush to clean the straw.




There are many brands of this type of cup, but here is the one I have:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0195RYET6/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

You have to order the handle separately.

I Love, Love, Love my jug, as I call it.  It makes me happy.

To view other of my favorite things, click here.

1 comment:

Kristen Mackrory said...

I love the one you gave me too. I drink my smoothie from it most days. It makes me happy and reminds me of you. I miss you. <3