Wednesday, February 19, 2020

WiFi is the New Running Water

About a year ago, we switched Internet companies.  Big mistake.  Our company raised it's rates, so we Ken decided to go with a different, less expensive company.  Big mistake.  It has been a battle since.  Our TDS internet is very slow.  Our WiFi printer doesn't work about half the time.  Everything is slow on the laptop and pc.  Our streaming tv buffers a lot.
Well, then the WiFi stopped working altogether.  For three days I had no wifi.

A few years ago, there was a water main break and we were without water for over two days.  It was rough.  I was able to shower at my gym, but it was a challenging few days.

I felt about the same without wifi.  So much of what I do needs the Internet.  I really hadn't realized how much I use it.  It was most revealing to me.  Wifi is the new running water, I guess.  Who knew?

No comments: