Sunday, September 29, 2019

Ken's Camping Trip

After getting home from Idaho, we still had another week off from temple service as the temple was closed for cleaning.  Ken decided to spend a few days alone camping on Cedar Mountain.  He loves to get in the mountains and enjoy nature.  Me-not so much.

The campsite

He saw lots of wildlife, and beautiful scenery.




He enjoyed being in the outdoors, camping, fishing, and reading.




Meanwhile, back at home, I used the time to clean out a closet in what was Michelle's bedroom.  The closet has become a catch-all for extra clothes, and lots and lots of stuff!   I took this picture right after I got all of the clothes out of the closet.  Since then, much more stuff has come out of there and it looks even worse than this.  But, poco a poco it is getting done.  I work on it a little every day.  DI, here I come!!!

1 comment:

Pam said...

I LOVE that header pic of those cute little grandkid faces! Sounds like Ken is turning into Lone Wolf! He got some great pics.