Tuesday, August 13, 2019

The Woman Who Walked in Sunshine

The Woman Who Walked in Sunshine (No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency #16)The Woman Who Walked in Sunshine by Alexander McCall Smith

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Yep, I’m still reading this delightful series- The No. 1 Ladies’ Detective Agency. As I look over past reviews, it appears I read about one a year- this one being #16. Unlike all of the others, though, this one had loose ends in the mystery and I wasn’t sure it was solved successfully. It was probably because Mma Makutsi solved it instead of Mma Ramotswe- who always gets it right.
As soon as I start reading one of these books I feel like I am back in Botswana with old friends. Their slow pace and detailed conversations make me smile and relax. What could be better in a book? They are the perfect summer reads.



View all my reviews

No comments: