Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Bob

BobBob by Wendy Mass

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


My granddaughter told me this was her all-time favorite book, so I had to read it. And here we finally have it, folks: 5-star writing. This little book is just delightful. If you liked the movie ET, you will love this little book even more. The story/ plot is captivating, the characters, charming, and the dialogue brilliantly written. It would be a wonderful, family-friendly movie. I highly recommend this book to all: young and old alike. It is a great read-aloud that the entire family will enjoy.



View all my reviews

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm so glad that you loved it! We certainly did. ❤️

Shonna said...

I loved it too! So cute

Kristen Mackrory said...

We just checked it out from the library. Brielle remembered that Gabby had recommended it. Jacob is in line to read it first.