Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Hydrangeas

I loved the sakura,

I loved the wisteria,

And all of the other absolutely gorgeous flowers of Japan,










But I think my all-time, absolute favorite are the hydrangeas.  They are absolutely gorgeous and in bloom everywhere right now.  There are bushes of them in front of public buildings, on the roadside, in front of big, nice homes, as well as old, dilapidated homes.  They come in so many gorgeous colors.  Please enjoy our pictures of hydrangeas.




It was pouring rain, but we couldn't resist stopping to get a picture under the umbrella.





































3 comments:

Joan Morris said...

Oh wow, I agree, I like the hydrangeas best too!

Michelle said...

The close up of the one with water on it is frame worthy. They are all so beautiful! I might have a new favorite flower too.

Pal & Hatty said...

I love all of your pictures of hydrangeas! They are the flower of heaven - you see them in every arrangement in all the temples in the celestial room! I am pretty sure that they are the celestial flower!