Monday, May 19, 2014

My Favorite Things- Cookbook holder

Michelle and Brian gave me this cookbook holder for Christmas and I just love it.  It holds cookbooks, my ipad (I cook a lot from our food blog: hungryhintons.com), and even recipes I print from the internet.  I love that it covers it so it doesn't get splashed on, and it holds it at just the right angle.  It also works well as a holder at the computer.  I've been transcribing my great grandfather's journal and it holds it at the right angle so I can see it.  This particular one can be found here, but I notice there are lots of other brands, too.

OXO Good Grips Pop-up Cookbook Holder- one of my favorite things.

To see more of my favorite things, click here.

3 comments:

Pal & Hatty said...

What a great gift! I like that you can use it for a cookbook and when you do computer work as well! I need to finish transcribing my part of Isaac's journal when I get home - thanks for the reminder!

Joan Morris said...

I need one of those!

Brian said...

I'm so glad that you like it!