Sunday, May 11, 2014

Dinosaurs and Jesus


Every Sunday, we ask Caleb what he learned about in Sunbeams.  His answer never varies, "Dinosaurs and Jesus."  Week after week after week.  And more than once he brought home a picture of a dinosaur to prove it.
Oh, I guess there was one time he varied:  On Easter Sunday, his parents asked him what he learned about and he said, "Jesus."  Little two-year-old Lily (who knew she'd even been listening to this conversation each week?) piped up, "You didn't learn about dinosaurs?"  "Nope, just Jesus." was the response.
So, are there REALLY dinosaurs in the Sunbeam manual, or is Caleb hearing what he wants to hear?  We may never know . . .

4 comments:

sara cardon said...

Cute cute boy!

Pal & Hatty said...

Out of the mouths of babes!

Shonna said...

I just showed this to Caleb and he said, "where is my dinosaur picture? Did Grandma bring it home with her?" I think I may have just gotten caught with all my cleaning I've been doing lately. oops! ;)

Pam said...

What a delightful little boy!