Saturday, May 4, 2013

Keynote Spring Concert: A Sentimental Journey

On April 17th, the Keynotes performed an hour-long concert in the tabernacle.  The theme was "A Sentimental Journey," with that timeless song being the theme song.  In spite of some difficulties in some of the Keynotes' lives right then, the concert went well.  I think what is unique about us is that we think of ourselves as a service organization rather than a performing group.  We try to invite the spirit through our music.  I love these dear ladies and their commitment to our common goal.  We are now on break for the summer.  So it's time to start choosing Christmas music!!!!

2 comments:

Joan Morris said...

Good job!

Ada said...

I'm sorry we missed your performance.:( Somehow we didn't know it was in the works....Did you tell us and we forgot? If I'd caught up on reading blogs, I would have asked one less question last night. :)