Friday, March 22, 2013

My Favorite Things- Larkrise to Candleford

If you know us very well, you already know we love this BBC series, "Larkrise to Candleford."  We started watching it on Netflix, but ended up buying the boxed series on DVD.  This character- driven series is not high action, but each episode is entertaining and satisfying. It took awhile to watch them all, but we found ourselves looking for an odd hour here and there to sneak downstairs and watch an episode.  I guess you could say we were a little addicted!  Just seeing these pictures of characters we came to love makes me feel happy inside:






Larkrise to Candleford:  One of our favorite things.  

3 comments:

Joan Morris said...

Mr. Bates?

Brian said...


I love it, too!!! Thanks for introducing it to us and sharing the wealth! They teach good lessons, too. It is quality entertainment, and awesome that both Brian and I like it!

Kristen Mackrory said...

Oh man. Those pictures make me happy too. I love this show. I am on Season 2, episode 10 on my 3rd time through. I guess I'm a little addicted too. :)