Saturday, April 28, 2012

My Favorite Things: Cutco Knife


If you cook, you know what a good knife means to you.  Your world revolves around a good knife!  At least it feels that way sometimes.  I'm always searching for the perfect knife.  Several years ago, we were discussing knives with friends and they said they liked their Cutco knives.  They had purchased them from an acquaintance trying to eek out a living- so it was kind of a charity purchase- but they had been pleasantly surprised with them.  So Ken checked into it and found how he could order some online and surprised me at Christmas with three: a small paring knife, a large bread knife and this medium sized serrated knife. (That man knows the way to a girl's heart!) This medium sized one is my favorite.  It's still sharp three years later and really "cuts it" with me.  In fact, if I can't find it, I kind of panic.  My Cutco knife:  one of my favorite things!

3 comments:

sara cardon said...

I too have always wondered about Cutco products. I remember someone came and did a demo for my mom and cut a penny in half with their Cutco scissors. I was sold, but my mom wasn't. I may have to trade in my orange Rachael Ray knives!

Kristen Mackrory said...

I love your series (plural) that you have going on your blog. They make me happy.

Michelle said...

There always seem to be people trying to sell these things. It's good to hear that they actually ARE as good a product as they make them out to be.