Sunday, April 15, 2012

My Favorite Things- Lindor Truffles

It's been awhile since I posted one of Ken's favorite things. Among his very favorite treats are Lindor truffles. He loves them. Especially the white chocolate ones with the white chocolate filling. They were originally Swiss chocolate, but now are made in New Hampshire. If I want to give my husband a special treat (Christmas, birthday, most recently- Easter) I know just what to get him: white chocolate Lindor Truffles- because they are one of his favorite things!

5 comments:

sara cardon said...

Mmmmmm. These are so melt-in-your-mouth good! Jon loves the white ones too, but I like the extra dark.

Pam said...

Hey, love that Viking ship the truffles are in! It's one of my favorite things - we got it in Bergen, Norway, our Motherland! I think the white ones are the best, too!

Pal & Hatty said...

These are a yummy "favorite thing" - I like the dark chocolate best!

Joan Morris said...

I'm with Sara and Patty. Dark chocolate is the way to go!

Kristen Mackrory said...

I know! I first learned of this love when you were out here for Thanksgiving a couple of years ago and Dad kindly braved the after Thanksgiving Day sales with us so we could all be together. I was floored when he went to the register and actually bought something! Floored. Then he kindly shared some of his delicious Lindor truffles. That was true evidence of his love for them.