Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Whew, Whew, and Whew!

Voice Student Christmas Program- Check Ward Christmas Sacrament Meeting Program- Check Keynote Concert - Check Whew! Whew! and Whew! It's nice to relax now and enjoy the Christmas season with Shonna's family. We all have colds and coughs, though. This is a picture-less post because my camera is still broken and I have NO space left on my hard drive to download any more pictures. So though Shonna took pictures on their camera of the Keynote concert, I can't show them. Blake is working on that problem. It's nice to have an in house computer expert. We've had rain in these parts for a solid week. Our desert isn't used to that and we're on flood alert. Again, we took pictures, but I'll have to post those after Blake installs a new hard drive. We hope everyone has a wonderful and very Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

So sorry about your hard drive! Hopefully Blake will be able to fix it for you. Congrats on doing a fabulous job on all three of your concerts! I hope that you get feeling better so that you can fully enjoy your break!

Pal & Hatty said...

How fun to be with Shonna & Blake for the holiday! We have been following the news of St. George and area flooding and hoping and praying that you guys are staying dry! I wish I could hear one of your concerts - I am sure they are awesome!

Joan Morris said...

I'm so proud of you and all you've accomplished. I'm sure your concerts were awesome! Have fun with Jon and Sara. I'm jealous ;)

Kristen Mackrory said...

Hooray. The title of that post is perfect. Whew. And yay for Blake for working on fixing that problem. No fun.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

James and Tricia Thomas said...

So glad you are done with all that stress!!! I bet all of those programs were amazing!