Thursday, October 21, 2010

Hinton Sibling Reunion, 2010

I took the shuttle home from the airport, went home and repacked for the Hinton Sibling Reunion in Pine Valley. The rest of the family was at Tuachan's "Crazy For You." Ken picked me up after the show and we headed for the Dixie cabin in Pine Valley. We had a great time with all eight Hinton siblings and their spouses. Mark and Lorene were in charge this year. We had lots of fun game show competitions including:
Fear Factor
Wizard
Minute to Win It
Kathy was amazing at getting the oreo from her forehead to her mouth with no hands!
and Singing Bee. We watched a movie, visited, reminisced, attended the temple, and ate great food. I came down with a cold and had to leave early, so felt bad to miss the end. As Jim and Leslie have their papers in to serve a mission, we'll see what next year brings. Thank you everyone for a great time.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I need to call you and get a detailed description of all of those fun games! That looks SO fun! I'm sure my YW would enjoy them ...

Kristen Mackrory said...

Oh, those pictures make me miss all of those wonderful people. I haven't seen them in way too long. It looks like you had such a nice time together. I'm sorry I gave you my cold so you had to miss the end of the fun. I didn't know Jim and Leslie were going on a mission. Please pass on the exciting news when they know where they are going.