Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

A Family Tree (so to speak)
Lyman sr, Lyman jr, John, Skip
My Grandpa: Charles O. Peterson
My Grandpa: Lyman Conrad Gabrielsen, Sr.
My Dad: Lyman Conrad Gabrielsen, Jr.
Father of Kristen, Shonna, and Michelle
Grandpa of Brielle, Nathan, Gabriella, & Caleb
Kenneth Allen Hinton
Father of Brielle, Nathan, and ?
Jared Mackrory
Father of Caleb
Blake Cameron
Father of Gabriella
Brian Prince
I'm a lucky lady to have (and have had) these wonderful fathers in my life. Happy Father's Day to all!

10 comments:

Ming said...

I love the picture of grandpa climbing (sort of) the tree!

Michelle said...

What fun pictures! The first one is so fun. It looks like they are all having a blast, and your caption is hilarious. I love seeing pictures of my great-grandparents!

sara cardon said...

Happy Father's Day!! What a great post!!

Joan Morris said...

Isn't that picture of Grandma and Grandpa Gabe in the rocking chairs on the front porch just like the Clampett's on the Beverly Hill Billies? Grandparents used to be so much older than now :) Funny. Great post. Happy Father's Day.

James and Tricia Thomas said...

Happy Fathers day!!!! That was a sweet post!

martha meyers said...

I loved seeing your photos. I don't remember your Gabrielsen grandparents at all; maybe I never met them.

Roger said...

Thanks for posting those blasts from the past that evoked such strong memories in me. It made me feel so happy to see Dad in his young body agily climbing a tree. And I still can hear Grandpa Gabrielsen's happy laugh and Grandpa Peterson's rumbling vibrations in my ear against his chest as he rocked and sang to me.
Good memories!

Kristen Mackrory said...

What a fun Father's day blog. I love all the pictures of all of the dads...especially the "family tree" one. Thanks for taking the time to share!

Jessica said...

I love all the pictures! And especially the one of grandpa gabe climbing the tree!

Shonna said...

What a great post! Where do you get all the neat great grandpa pictures?