Sunday, November 8, 2009

Happy Birthday, Brielley Lu!

Today is Brielle's fourth birthday. How we love this precious little girl who made us grandparents. She is a delightful child with creative imagination. It's hard to choose one story to tell about her, because there are so many good ones. But I think one of things that I love most about her is how much she cares about her brother, Nathan. Now don't get me wrong- she and Nathan have their "moments" and she's even been known to sit on his head, etc. They're normal siblings. But, recently when they were here visiting, Brielle helped me make a dessert treat. I gave her the beaters to lick. She took a couple of licks, then said,"Do you have another one of these?" I told her no. She said, "Could you give this to Nathan?" Now, that's a big sacrifice for a little girl! We love you, Brielley!!!!

5 comments:

sara cardon said...

Cute!! She sounds like such a fun, creative little girl. Lucky grandparents!:)

Joan Morris said...

Cute story. Sounds like she's got Hinton genes. Happy Birthday Brielle!

Shonna said...

What a sweet girl! And that definitely is a sacrifice considering how much she loves sweet things. And it was so nice to skype with you guys, we love you!

Kristen Mackrory said...

That makes me cry (and no, I'm not pregnant :) ) She really is a sweet, sweet girl.

Michelle said...

She is such a sweet heart. I love this story. I love both of these pics, too.