Thursday, September 29, 2022

A Proverbial Prophet


 I taught the gospel doctrine lesson on Proverbs in our Sunday school.  As I studied for that lesson, I realized that we have a Proverbial Prophet.  He loves to instruct us in short, memorable phrases.  Some examples:  Hear Him, Increase spiritual capacity, Stay on the covenant path, Repent daily, Gather Israel, Let God prevail, Give thanks, Strengthen your spiritual foundation, Remove debris from your life, Make your home a sanctuary of faith, Eliminate contention from your life, etc.  

I am grateful for a Proverbial Prophet.

Which of our prophet's proverbs has had the biggest effect in your life?

2 comments:

Pal & Hatty said...

Great insight to a great prophet!

Shonna said...

Hear Him has probably affected me most. Such a great thought.