Sunday, February 21, 2021

My Story: Birth Through Wedding

 




My sister, Pam, gave me a copy of her personal history.  I have just finished reading it.  She has done a wonderful job of combining verbiage with pictures, creating a beautiful history.  Pam is eleven years older than me, so there is much I didn’t know about her.  I always looked up to her and even idolized her as I was growing up.  She was beautiful, popular, and talented.  As I read some of the stories, I thought, “How did I not know this?” It was fun to learn details I had never heard.

 Pam was part of a quartet in high school that performed frequently and part of a singing group at USU that’s purpose was public relations for USU.  They traveled the world entertaining troops, did commercials, and performed all over.  I loved the Balladiers and can still sing every word of every song in their USO tour program, as I would play the tape over and over. Craig Jessop of Tabernacle Choir fame was also part of this group.  It had incredibly talented people. 

I have loved reading this history, looking at all of the wonderful pictures and learning more about my wonderful sister Pam.  I look forward to Part Two, which she and Roger are working on now.

1 comment:

Kristen Mackrory said...

What a delightful way to get to know your sister better. Thank you for sharing!