Sunday, August 9, 2020

Hinton Family Reunion 2020- Saturday

Saturday, July 4th- A sad day indeed.
Saturday was clean-up and go home day.  That is always a sad day.  
While everyone packed and cleaned, William had fun with the Cars cars.  I thought it was so cute how he lined them up. Everyone pitched in and cleaned bathrooms, stripped beds, vacuumed and cleaned.

One final group hug after Grandpa did the devotional and we had family prayer.

Our three beautiful daughters.  How we love, love, love them!



This was supposed to be a picture of the original five.  We had a couple of cute photo bombers join us.

To end the reunion posts, I wanted to post the video of us singing our theme song, "My Own Sacred Grove." 
It was a perfect reunion and just what we needed after being isolated by the pandemic for so long.  Yes, we took a risk, but it was something we needed.  We are back to being very careful again, but are grateful we had a week of pure joy!

2 comments:

Shonna said...

We're so glad you came to the reunion!!!

Joan Morris said...

What a sweet song. I loved hearing all those voices. I'm amazed that everyone knows all the words. I love all those people!