Sunday, December 16, 2018

Personal Progress: Individual Worth


For my Individual Worth Project, I did this blog!  One of the suggestions for a project in this value is that you write a personal history and add pictures.  I thought, "I already do that!"  Our blog is our family history with pictures, including family events, holidays, vacations, general conference reports, my favorite things, Ken's adventures, my mantras, a few recipes (though I also do a food blog with my daughters and post most of my recipes there ) many book reports (I write a review of every book I read- and that's a lot), and some "Merry Musings" of mine. The requirement is that you spend at least ten hours on your project.  I have spent three hours just today on blogging.  I have spent many, many more than ten hours.  My goal specifically was to get caught up on my all the time goal of posting twice a week.  I was about five posts behind, but as of today, November 18th, I am caught up.  I am still behind on posting about the happenings of our life, but I am caught up with my goal.  I feel that blogging is a way to keep perspective in life, and keep a record of our lives.  It also helps us stay connected with friends and family. Thank you for coming to and reading our blog!

1 comment:

Joan Morris said...

Good job! I'm impressed you can post twice a week. I'm lucky if I post once a month.