Monday, March 16, 2015

Sundays at Tiffany's

Sundays at Tiffany'sSundays at Tiffany's by James Patterson

My rating: 2 of 5 stars



Oh dear! I think I just read my first romance novel- a book genre I was going to avoid. I was almost done with it before I realized that’s what it might be. It’s a fantasy mixed with a romance and it is not very good. I did read the whole book, but I never could quite wrap my head around the plot. The characters were stereotypical ( Cinderella [plain turned beautiful], the mean stepmother or Cruella Deville, Knight in perfectly shining armor, and Hans from Frozen.) The interactions between most of them were painful to read. The ending was, well, silly, and didn’t make any sense. The book cover suggests that there is or will be a television show based on this book. I won’t be watching it. I’ll give it a generous two stars.



View all my reviews

No comments: