Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Blackmoore

BlackmooreBlackmoore by Julianne Donaldson

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I trapped my husband in our car on a road trip and popped the audio version of this book in our Cd player and away we went. He had to listen. And though there was a fair amount of eye rolling, I think he enjoyed it. The story was a bit slow to unfold and Kate was very slow to realize or admit Henry’s love for her. Come on, Sweetie! And I thought if the reader said “heart” or “India” one more time, I would scream. But, overall it was fairly well written and certainly exciting at the end. My trapped husband was as anxious as I to finish it. When we pulled into our garage at the end of our trip, we weren’t quite finished, so we took it inside and finished it before we even unpacked the car. It did have an exciting conclusion. Overall, it was an enjoyable read.



View all my reviews

No comments: