Friday, August 2, 2013

My Favorite Things- Wusthof Knife

I have a new favorite knife.  It's this Wusthof  Nakiri knife.  I read about it when the Pioneer Woman was giving one away on her blog.  When I didn't win . . .again . . . I found it online and ordered it.  I figured if the Pioneer Woman loves it, so will I.  I was so right.  It's just a great knife.  It slices through tomatoes like butter- always the true test of a knife.  I found mine on sale at Macy's and it came with this cutting board which I also really love.  I use both almost every day since I got it for Mother's Day in May.  How did I ever live without it???

The Wusthof Nakiri Knife:  One of my favorite things!

4 comments:

Pal & Hatty said...

The name of knife looks German - I will have to look for one while w are here! We will be doing a lot of chopping and cutting as we prepare food and a good knife is so important! Thanks for the info.

Pam said...

I want to check that knife out. I have commented on Pioneer Woman's blog a lot, too, and, if you can believe it, I haven't won anything either!

Michelle said...

I love your "favorite things" posts. It is fun to know the little details of people's lives.

Maximilian said...

I have a new favorite knife. It's this Wusthof Nakiri knife. I read about it when the Pioneer Woman was giving one away on her blog. When I ... 2wusthof.blogspot.com