Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Theodore Boone the abduction

Theodore Boone: The Abduction (Theodore Boone, #2)Theodore Boone: The Abduction by John Grisham

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I was surprised to find this Young Adult fiction novel by John Grisham. I've read most of his adult novels, but didn't know he wrote for young adults. This is the second in the Theodore Boone series, though I didn't know that, and didn't feel like I was missing anything because I hadn't read the series in order.
Theodore Boone's best friend, April, is abducted from her bedroom in the middle of the night. The book has the classic theme of "the adult professionals can't solve it, but the 13-year-old kid can," which is most appealing to a 13-year old reader! I read a lot of young adult fiction, and this is not on the top of the list of the great books written for that age, but it's an enjoyable read.



View all my reviews

No comments: