Wednesday, April 17, 2013

My Favorite Things- Cookie Butter


Thanks, Joan.My sister Joan brought me a jar of this Trader Joe's Cookie Butter.  It is uncommonly good.  It is addictive. The other day I was tearing apart the cupboards seeking a graham cracker.  Ken asked what I was doing. I told him I needed a cracker on which to spread the cookie butter. "Who needs a graham cracker?" he said, and calmly walked over to the drawer and pulled out two spoons.  He unscrewed the jar lid and we both got our fix.  He's right.  No graham cracker needed.  I did try it on Ritz and it was delicious.

 Lucky Boise is getting a Trader Joe's.  Lucky, lucky Boise.  This stuff is my new one weakness.  It is one of my favorite things.

4 comments:

Joan Morris said...

Sorry I'm to blame. That stuff is amazing.

Ada said...

You're very clever to keep your "one weakness" down to just one! Trader Joes is needed in St. George!

Kristen Mackrory said...

cookie butter? What an odd concept. I don't think I'll try it. I don't need another thing to crave. :)

Pal & Hatty said...

I don't know what cookie butter is but it sure sounds good!