Monday, December 10, 2012

Thanksgiving at Our House

We had Thanksgiving just alone at our house this year.  I was pretty depressed thinking about it before, but it turned out to be a very happy and wonderful Thanksgiving.   There was delicious food, of course:

And we even got the Christmas decorating all done!
Who are you, and what have you done with my husband?

We enjoyed skype calls from all the kids in the afternoon, so it almost felt like we were together.  
It was a wonderful thanksgiving, as we have so much for which to be grateful!

4 comments:

Joan Morris said...

I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving. The food looks delicious!

Michelle said...

Mmmmmm. . . that food DOES look delicious! We missed you!

Kristen Mackrory said...

That pie looks perfect. Wow. The rolls too. I can't wait till I can try them in person.

Pam said...

Wish I had realized you guys were alone. You are ALWAYS invited to our house when yours is empty!