Saturday, October 27, 2012

Our House All Spruced Up

After 27 years, our garage and front porch needed a makeover.  We had a guy come and epoxy paint both.  We finally are back open for business after a two week project!  Yea!  
It was great to get the garage cleaned out.  Ken took a carload of stuff to DI this morning.  


Our flowers are always prettiest in the fall after things cool down a bit.




Ken even did a makeover on the bench.  He repainted it.

Ken also sanded and painted our back deck railing, and, as I write this, he's outside washing the windows.  The outside of our house is all spruced up.  Now it's time to start on the insides!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow! It looks AWESOME!! I'm so glad you posted pictures . .. I knew you were doing this, but I had no idea how fantastic it would look. The bench looks great too!

Joan Morris said...

Good job! It all looks great. Do you think Ken would mind doing my windows? They really need it ;)

Kristen Mackrory said...

It looks SO nice!!! I love it. What a fun change. Your witch looks good too!

Pal & Hatty said...

I love all of your improvememnts! That garage floor and front walkway and porch are awesome!

Pam said...

Great job on the flooring and painting . . . and you even got your windows washed! Awesome!

Shonna said...

I love the look of it! It looks like you're parking on granite. And the garage looks awesomely clean. I'm also impressed with Daddy for doing the bench, windows, and deck railing. Can't wait to see it in person.