Friday, December 11, 2009

Joseph Smith and the Restoration

Joseph Smith and the Restoration Joseph Smith and the Restoration by Ivan J. Barrett

I've reread this book throughout this year as we've studied Mormon church history. It was my text for a church history class when I was in college. It is a great history of Joseph Smith and the Joseph Smith years in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, containing little known facts and incidents. My only criticism is that, because it was written in the pre-computer age, the index isn't very effective. I recommend this book if you want to know more of this pivital time in history. View all my reviews >>

2 comments:

James and Tricia Thomas said...

Ok I have had this book forever! I honestly need to read it!

Shonna said...

Do you think they have this book on CD or tape? And I'm not sure about finding it in Columbus, Ohio. Maybe Blake has it.