Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Summer Olympics 2024

 We so enjoyed watching the Summer Olympics.  These athletes are so inspiring.  I love how the world comes together and supports one another.  These were some of favorite people and events:

These girls are amazing!  I read one comment about Simone Biles that made me laugh, "Is she even my same species?"  It is amazing what she can do.

Katie Ledecky was such an amazing distance swimmer and was so humble and pleasant.  What a great hero!

Sydney was a great runner and gave all the glory to God.
Kenneth Rooks was amazing in the Steeple Chase.  He's from BYU, so that gives great reason to cheer him on.  He took the silver medal.



I always feel a little sad when the Olympics ends as I know it will be two years until they come again.  

No comments: