Friday, June 24, 2022

My Planner

Truly, one of my very favorite things is my Gallery Leather Large Weekly Planner.  I have used this same kind of planner for years. Kristen got me started a long time ago. I order one each fall for the next year.  It is hard to describe how much this book means to me.  I spend a lot of time setting it up just the way I like it.  I draw columns for schedule, daily to dos and weekly to dos.  This book keeps me on task and is my motivation for productivity.  I also do meal planning and write lots of notes in the back.   I carry it around the house with me.  I am seldom seen at home without it.  I know most people have converted to using their smart phones for their calendars/ to do lists.  I don't think I ever will.  I love my planner too much.

Gallery Leather Large Weekly Planner





Amazon.com : 2022 Leather Large Weekly Planner, by Gallery Leather, 9.75"x7.50", Acadia Malibu : Office Products

This shows a blank page, ready for me to fill it in.  From left on each page: Schedule, Daily to do, Weekly to do.


1 comment:

Kristen Mackrory said...

You make me want to go back to a paper planner! I love how you organize all of it! so smart!