Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Happy Valentine's Day!

 I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day.  Ours was very nice.  

I woke up to this surprise on our countertop.
We got these sweet Valentines from Shonna's family.

I spent the day making Valentine cookies for those we minister to.  When I was done, I swore I would never bake again- hard work! ( I didn't keep my promise.  I have already baked again!)

Ken later added a box of delicious chocolates to my gift on the counter.  I'm eating one a day.

It probably doesn't look very romantic to you, be we got takeout from our favorite Mexican restaurant and enjoyed our Valentine dinner.  After delivering the cookies, we watched a Valentine show together.

I was surprised to receive this Valentine card from an old high school girl friend.  We have recently reconnected on Facebook.

Happy Valentine's Day!!!💔



2 comments:

Pam said...

Such a nice Valentine's Day! Your cookies look delicious! Who is your high school friend - how nice!

Shonna said...

I love that you're eating one chocolate a day! Sounds like daddy with his cordial cherries or Lily with her Bluebird chocolates. 😋enjoy!