Sunday, March 13, 2022

I'm Happy . . .

 This happened quite a while ago, but Ken and I keep laughing about it, so I decided I really wanted to post it here.  

When all of the Prince family had COVID, little William got it,too.  During the night, William called out for his mommy.  She went to him and found that he had a fever.  She gave him medicine, and settled him down.  The next morning, he didn't wake up and didn't wake up.  She kept going in and checking on him.  He slept and slept.  He finally came out of his room around noon.  She anxiously asked him how he felt, "Are you okay?", "Are you feeling alright?" etc. as she hugged him.  He looked up at her, and said,"I'm happy.  But there is one thing I'm afraid of."  "What's that?" "Jaguars, lions, and bears." was his reply.  

1 comment:

Shonna said...

He's so cute!!!