Monday, October 19, 2020

Rewind!

My husband was out of town for a few days, so I used the opportunity to rewatch some of my favorite movies (ones that were available to me.)  Oldies, but goodies!

Since you have probably already seen them, I am lumping them together in one post.

 Sabrina 1995:  I love this movie!  It was a Netflix DVD.

The Wedding Planner:  I really like this one, too.  It is available on Netflix.

The Hundred Foot Journey:  I love this movie.  Available on Netflix

Fiddler on the Roof (one of my three favorite musicals)  I saw this on Broadway, but haven't watched the movie for a long time. It was more powerful to me at an older age.  I love Tevya's relationship with God.  His life is a prayer.  I love the music scenes- all of them.  But especially Wonder of Wonders, Do You Love Me?, and Far From the Home I Love.



No comments: