Friday, May 22, 2020

Mother's Day

Mother's Day 2020 was a very nice day.  We got to talk to all three daughters and most of the grandchildren on the phone or Facetime.  Ken treated me like a queen all day, doing all the cooking, cleaning up, and giving me not one, but two footrubs.  I am grateful to be a mother and grandmother and I am ever so grateful for my own mother. 
Ken made breakfast quesadillas for breakfast.  

For dinner, he made a delicious green salad and doctored up a frozen pizza with sautéed vegetables and some fresh mozzarella cheese.

He gave me apple air buds which I have enjoyed so much as I walk.

Our daughters and their families went together and gave me a month subscription to audible.com, chocolate jewels, a Scandinavian baking cookbook and a novel to read.  I love that they know me so well and chose my favorite things. 




The ward left a beautiful rose and a mint chocolate on the doorstep.  
As you can see, I was spoiled rotten on a very nice Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Shonna said...

Happy Mother's day! We love you!