Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Hinton Sibling Reunion




Pam and I got up early on Saturday, had breakfast with Patty, then headed down the state so I could get there in time to report our mission at the Hinton sibling reunion.  Ken had been involved in that since Thursday evening.  I felt bad to miss the first couple of days of this annual event.  We reported our mission at our house at 3:00pm. 


All set up and ready to go.
We had prepared our presentation before I left. I think it went well.
That evening, we ate leftovers at Lorene's then attended "Thoroughly Modern Millie" at a local theater.

 After the show, we had ice cream at Lorene's.  I couldn't get everyone to gather for a picture, so had to just shoot snapshots of people there.  I feel bad we didn't ever get a group shot. These pictures are kind of dark:
Kathy, Mark, Leslie, Jim, Clark

Don, Ada, Gerri, Ken, and Mark


David, Rick, Sherrie

Leslie, Kathy, Nan, and Clark

Jim, Lorene, Mark


The next morning we attended church together in Don and Ada's ward before everyone separated to head back home.  Until next year . . .

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Japan Tsuruoka konnodesu ,mainiti hintongohusaino burogu tanosimini miteimasu。
Photo ni tsuruokanoboranntyiade minnnadeokutta arigatou ka-do ututteitanode kanngekidesu。
Englishdenakute  I'm sorry。

Pal & Hatty said...

The Hintons have suchy awesome reunions! You all know how to plan things so well!

Michelle said...

Fun for me to see pictures of my aunt's and uncles!