Saturday, February 13, 2016

My Doryo






 Love this guy!  He's my Doryo!  They tell me that's the word for companion, but I can't find it in my Japanese dictionary.  I guess it's a "church word."  But I like it.  They say their "r's" like "d's," so it's pronounced Dodyo.  I call him "Dode" for short.  He's a great companion and a great person.  He has great wisdom, is a great leader, is humble and spiritual, is a hard worker,
diligent,
My view most mornings and evenings as he diligently studies Japanese.
 really fun, and best of all, he makes me laugh every day . . . oh, and he does most of the dishes!
 Happy Valentine's Day, Dode!!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this. You make each other perfect dodes. Happy Valentine day.

Pal & Hatty said...

Happy Valentine's Day to both of you!! What a sweet post!!

Joan Morris said...

I love this!! You two are a perfect match! Happy Valentine's day!

Kristen Mackrory said...

Hey! You Kamalu'd! You look so nice together on Valentines Day. I am glad that you get to be dodes together! How nice to get to CHOOSE your companion. I love both of you!!