Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Crow Lake

Crow LakeCrow Lake by Mary Lawson

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


It’s been a very long time since I read a book that I could not put down. One that, against my better judgment, I stayed up way too late reading and then read all day between doing the “have to’s’” always thinking about the book while doing them, anxious to get back to reading. That was this book. It is masterfully and beautifully written. It is all about family relationships. The author skillfully employs the use of flashback, revealing the story little by little, coming to the powerful conclusion. I don’t rate many books with five stars, but I think this one is deserving of those stars.



View all my reviews

1 comment:

Kristen Mackrory said...

That is quite the recommendation! I'll have to read it.