Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Overwhelmed!

 I'm so behind on this blog.  How will I ever catch up?

 It's overwhelming.   I think I'll just take a nap instead.  


I think this is the busiest time of year for me:  I have to have Keynote Christmas music chosen and ordered, which means I have to have the program written.  I make rehearsal cds and prepare music folders and study score, study score, study score  to be ready for our first rehearsal (which was last week.)  At the same time, because I'm choir director at church, I'm doing about the same thing for ward choir.  I decide the dates we'll sing in church and choose and order or print and copy the music and choose the Christmas music and write a Christmas program . . . . It's just plain busy.  I also restarted teaching voice lessons last week after a summer break with 11 students.   It takes a lot of time to arrange the schedule and prepare the lesson plans, etc.
 It's feeling like I've written this very post before.  I probably did last year, and the year before, and the year before . . . I've been doing all of these things for a lot of years.  Bottom line:  my blog gets neglected.

The time of crisis is past.  I think I'm ready to tackle the blog.  So get ready for a blogathon!
Cheers!

3 comments:

Joan Morris said...

I can relate!

Pam said...

You are busy! We just returned from our three week marathon last night, and I am feeling a bit overwhelmed today. Now I have to get back to real life!

Kristen Mackrory said...

Lol. I love all the pictures. You are so fun. I enjoyed the blogathon. So many fun things. It made me not miss you so much on this 2nd morning after you left. It kept me company during breakfast. :)