Sunday, April 17, 2011

My Favorite Things- Zyliss Peelers

I've been married for nearly 34 years, and only this year got a peeler that really works! When we visited Kristen in Wisconsin a couple of summers ago, we went in a kitchen store at the OshKosh mall. She pointed out these peelers, and told me she loved hers, so I bought a set of two. I came home and threw them in my drawer on the card they came on and continued using my old peelers. Then, just a couple of months ago, I got one of these out and absolutely couldn't believe the difference. I had a potato peeled in nothing flat. Wow oh wow! It didn't take even one minute for these to become one of my favorite things!

8 comments:

sara cardon said...

Ooh! I love kitchen gadgets!! I'm going to have to find me one of those!

Pal & Hatty said...

I am going to remember that name next time I gadget shop!!

Michelle said...

Good to know! It's always nice to find things that make cooking more fun and easier.

Joan Morris said...

I have seen those in the stores. Now I know. Thanks for sharing!

Shonna said...

I agree w/ everyone else, there's nothing like a good potato peeler.

Pam said...

I love those peelers too, and I recently got one at the Williams Sonoma outlet in Primm that is OXO and has a swiveling head and is awesome! Makes life a bit easier, don't they?

Jessica said...

Going to have to try these out now! Love little kitchen gadgets!

Kristen Mackrory said...

Funny story that you didn't use it for so long. I'll have to have Jared's parents come and read this post. They will be happy that you are enjoying them too!