Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happiest Halloween!

We had a wonderful Halloween. Jared and Kristen came for the weekend so we could be part of the festivities. It was so fun to see our little cowboy and cowgirl have such a good time. In preparation for the big day, Jared asked Brielle, "What do you say on Halloween when you ring the doorbell?" She thought for a minute and responded, "Granma and Grampa, here I am!" By the time she got here, though, she knew "trick or treat" and what was going to happen when she said it. Thanks Lu and Jar for sharing the fun with us!!!

6 comments:

Joan Morris said...

What a cute family picture. I'm so happy you got to share in the Halloween fun.

Michelle said...

Sooooooooooo cute! I've been WANTING to see pictures of Brielley and Nathan all dressed up! Thanks! I really like the new ones that you put down the side of your blog, too.
By the way, that hot air balloon looks dangerously close to your roof! Scary! Where did it land?

Shonna said...

I love those pictures!!! The cowboy and cowgirl are so dang cute. And Kristen's a total babe! I love her bangs! They are a good lookin' family. Not to mention the babe who took the picture. ;) Love ya!

Shonna said...

I forgot to mention that I absolutely love your new look of your blog. The background is adorable and so much like fall. Great work mom!

Kristen Mackrory said...

Yeah! I was wondering the story behind the hot air balloon as well! That is a really cool shot! I love your blog background as well! Who says your not creative? I think you are amazing!

Mitch said...

Nice, Blog!

Kristen and I just had a good laugh over this photo. If I was a betting man (and I am not) I would have put money on this photo being of Brielle, Jared, SHONNA and Nathan. Yes, Shonna! I think it looks more like Shonna than Kristen.