This Tender Land by William Kent KruegerMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
Historical Fiction Physical book
Thank you, Odie, for taking me on this journey with you, narrating it so openly and beautifully. I feel you and I are friends and I was cheering for you and Albert and Mose and Emmy the whole way. I didn’t always like your decisions, but I’m glad you all made it in the end.
This is a book I would like to reread. I think I would enjoy it even more a second time because I wouldn’t be so afraid of what was going to happen on the next page. I didn’t want anyone to hurt or swindle these four children and I wanted them to succeed.
If you want to go on an adventure and really enjoy some good characters, I recommend this excellent book. 5 stars.
View all my reviews

No comments:
Post a Comment