Friday, April 15, 2022

Let God Prevail

Once a month, on the third Friday, I post a mantra idea.  A mantra is a word or short phrase to be repeated over and over to help you in your life.  This is April's suggested mantra:

 One of the meanings of the word "Israel" is "let God prevail." President Nelson taught us that in a conference talk in October 2020. I am sure we have all pondered what that means for us, personally, in our lives. "Let God prevail" can be a most important mantra for each of us.  I find it brings a peace and a calm to me in these troubled times.  It is a matter of faith.  "Just let God prevail," I say to myself.  

I looked up the word "prevail."  One of the definitions is: proves more powerful than opposing forces.

God is more powerful than every opposing force.  We need to put our trust in Him and let Him prevail.

No comments: