Saturday, April 9, 2022

Rulon Passes Away

Our dear friend, Rulon Bagley passed away.  His wife, Sylva, was serving as my secretary in the Relief Society presidency when Ken was called to serve as first counselor in the stake presidency.  Rulon was called to be the stake executive secretary.  They served together for many years.  He was the top of the top best secretary.  He was so organized and constantly went way past the second mile in preparing statistics, keeping track of things, etc.  He anticipated needs and was always, always prepared.




 Why do I post about funerals?  I think each person should be honored and because I always learn from them.  I always want to be a better person when I leave a funeral.

Don Lyman, the stake president at the time spoke at the funeral and did such a fine job of capturing the goodness of this fine man.

Heaven gained a good one.  May God bless little Sylva as she soldiers on without Rulon.

No comments: